This exhibition was held between 11-14 October, 2018 in EXHIBIRAN (Shahre-Aftab International Exhibition Center) in Tehran. This show was co-organized by Messe
Dusseldorf, one of the leading exhibition centers in the industry, and was supported by two main
brands of Dusseldorf: drupa supports the full range of printing and interpack supports the full
range of packaging and processing in this exhibition.
This event aims at advancing the quality and services in printing and packaging industry in Iran,
and seeks to present distinct features for the exhibitors and visitors.
The event contained 117 Iranian companies and 10 foreign companies from Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey, India as the exhibitors and 5100 visitors.
One of the advantages of this show is the full coverage of industry from processing to packaging
and printing. This exhibition will present new solutions for packaging and printing in all sectors
including food, beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
Officials who visited this event:
- Managing Director of the Head Office of Food, Pharmaceutical and Sanitary of the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade
- Managing Director of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance
- Engineer Khaleghi: Deputy of Secretary-General of House of Industry, Mine and Trade of Iran
- Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia to the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Heads and Members of related industries associations from all around Iran
Organizations which supported this event:
- Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade
- Municipality of Tehran
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Iran Small Industries and Industrial Parks Organization (ISIPO)
- Co-operative of the Board of Directors of Carton and Board Industries
- Packaging Institute of Iran
- Iranian Science Technology Forum
- Iran Importers of paper, cardboard and cellulose products Forum
- All of Related Associations of Iran
- European Related Associations
The 3rd edition of IPAP & pacprocess Tehran will be held from 2 to 5 of October 2019 at EXHIBIRAN Fairground.
For further information and registering in this exhibition please visit:
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: +98 21 41074000 | +98 51 31519
Fax: +98 51 31519 Ext. 9